Sunday, July 30, 2017

It's Release Day Peeps!



Hello all and welcome to the final day of the Abundance Collection Sneak Peeks. In fact, we can't even call them sneaks really because ALL of the sets that you've been seeing snippets of this week are LIVE in the Power Poppy Shop -- right now! Click HERE to see all of the sets and get a glimpse of them in their full glory! 

Today, the Bloomies have one last new set to share before we close the books on all of this release fun! It's a fun set that takes the vintage cloche -- basically, a glass covering used to protect plants, goodies or decor -- and makes it a super fun accent for cards of all kinds! 

On to my creation!


While there are a handful of different vignettes in this set -- Under the Glass -- I loved the one with a beachy theme! Living in "land locked" Montana, the ocean calls me. I love the sand between my toes and the sound of the ocean waves. That's why I just had to take some serene colors of Copic markers and bring this image to life! 

I started by stamping with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and then reached for light oranges, peaches and a ton of markers from the "E" family -- E31, E33, E04, E51, E53, etc. to color up the pitcher, the sand and even that darling little clam shell! 

When I was done, I did add some Stickles Rock Candy, to give the sand a little shimmer. It's a glitter glue that adds dimension without going overboard on the razzle dazzle that other glitter glues offer.  

Here's a little close-up! Sadly, the glitter portion doesn't really show in photos -- just a nice add in real life! 


And that, my friends, is it! Before I go, I did want to tell you about......

A SUPER DUPER POWER POPPY RELEASE SPECIAL!
Head on over to the Power Poppy Blog HERE for the official code to get these fabulous savings!

$5 OFF 
When you buy 2 or more clear stamps

$15 OFF
When you buy 4 or more clear stamps

$30 OFF
When you buy 6 or more clear stamps


Now that I have fully enabled you to do some "retail therapy" -- please go and pay these lovely ladies below a visit to see their final projects showing off this spectacular new set of stamps in Power Poppy's Abundance Collection!


Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker



Thanks so much for joining me this week! I had fun sharing, I hope you had fun looking! ;-)


See you back here soon!
~Julie

No comments: